View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 08:43 PM   #5
2023_ZL1-AUTO

Drives: 2023 ZL1 - Modified All Bolt On's
I can speak from first hand experience about CSP! I got most of all my parts from CSP! Alex was always quick to respond and never let me buy something that wouldn't work with my build. He kept me heading in the right direction the whole time! Andrew did my first tune and WOW was he responsive and the tune kicked A$$. Even on a Saturday while data login, he was emailing me back new tune files to flash! Yes (Andrew), it was interesting with "accidental" 162MPH final pull! But, hey, it was all in my control to take my foot off the pedal! I only switch from Andrew doing my tune to Ted at JRE as Andrew wasn't up for a remote Flex Fuel tune. I don't hold anything against CSP! They were there for me, keep me doing the right mods and was very responsive! Remember, you most hear about the ones who had a bad experience, and seldom hear from the hundreds that had great experience!

Rubber to the Road !
2023 ZL1 Auto - CSP 2" Long Tubes by Stainless Works | Gesi G-Sport High Flow CATs | Stainless Works Legend NPP Axle Back | Roto-Fab Big Gulp | Kong NM103mm | Kong X-Port | Griptech 2.3" Upper | ATI Super Damper 15% / 9.45" Lower | TooHigh PSI Port Injection w/875cc Injectors | E85 | Granatelli Malevolent Coil Packs | Katech Low Profile Billet Valve Covers | Katech Duel Fuel Pump System | Mighty Mouse 1000 | DSX Flex Fuel Kit | DSX Billet Lid | DMS 2gal Fender Tank | NT555R2's 305/285 | Katech Tuned
2023_ZL1-AUTO is offline   Reply With Quote