View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 08:53 AM   #50
GXP08jrf

Drives: 2016 1LT 'Vert
no data?

I'm not sure what I did right (or wrong?), as we have 4 gm vehicles in the household. All of them have functional OnStar hardware. I have an active onstar account, an OnStar safety plan active on one of the vehicles and have remote access on 2 of the others. The free trial just ran out on the 4th, and has "no" specific coverage.

Given all of recent conversation, I made sure I was "opted out" of SmartDriver for every vehicle in the app, but had to turn of smart driver for the that 4th vehicle I just picked up in November, the others were off already. Given the concerns, I requested a report from LexisNexis two weeks ago and was expecting to see information from OnStar. Although the report contained registration & insurance info on all my vehicles, there was no information relative to SafeDriver on that report.

I don't recall approving or denying participation 3 times to get to this condition, or maybe my vehicles are with "Verisk" so the info isn't showing up on LexisNexis? I'm not complaining, but I don't feel I did anything out of the ordinary to not have my driving information shared...
GXP08jrf is offline   Reply With Quote