View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 09:41 PM   #63
JBones81

Drives: 22 ZL1, 18 RS3, 22 M3P
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkheat View Post
The issue is not the fact that it is wrapped. It's the color of the wrap. The buyer has to be someone that likes that color. That makes the number of potential buyers very small. Most want one of the factory colors. I think the car looks great but it isn't a color I would want.
I understand, but it's not a mystery what color is underneath. It's dark shadow grey, for anyone who prefers that pretty neutral color.

I also think of the wrap as PPF. It lasts for 3-5 years or so (longer in my case because it spends the majority of its life in the garage anyway). Eventually when the new owner (or I) remove it, I expect that the paint underneath will be in great shape.

I'm still trying to think of other options to keep the car, if I'm not able to sell it for a decent price. I'm certainly not going to take much less just to get rid of it. It's an awesome car, as we all know - and a supercharged v8 with a manual will be hard to come by in 5-10 years, that's for sure.
Instagram - @JBsCars
JBones81 is offline   Reply With Quote