View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 07:07 PM   #70
FarmerFran

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Vert M6 "Sharky"
Quote:
Originally Posted by 102SS View Post
I was just having fun with you.

Jalen is your starter

I am very surprised they didn't just sign Tie Rod Taylor as an FA he has very similar skills to Hurts and he could run that offence if JH got banged up.

Pickett is more of a drop back/ check it down guy

Fields is the BU in Pitt I am pretty sure I heard it was not an open competition.

If Danger Russt(get the pun?) pans out Fields will be on the chopping block at the end of the year.

With the Sqeelers clearing out the whole QB room in one swoop this off season they will draft a guy to develop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
I see you put “decent” in quotes. Just a reminder that Pickett has 13tds and 13picks in 25 games. If it wasn’t for him getting hurt, and Mason saving their season, he would have been the reason the Steelers have their first losing season in forever. The guy is far from decent and they should look for a new backup.
102SS I know brother, all good

PMC, the EAGLES have a way with making a "decent" guy "decent" when they need him. Hurts cannot get too Hurts though. This is no Foles.

Firecracker Red Wrangler Willys, 3.6L eTorque, 850RE 8 speed automatic, 25W Willys package, Technology Group, Convenience Group (aka $600 garage door opener), Cold weather Group, Trailer Tow and HD electric group with AUX switches, 3 piece black freedom top.
FarmerFran is offline   Reply With Quote