View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 12:20 AM   #92
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by GerardoHurtado95 View Post
Hi everyone, I got a brand new 2023 3Lt (V6 A10) I don't have the dual exhaust system. since day one I've been hearing this noise around 1300 to 1500 rpm only while driving, it's hard to repro so itbseems random, haven't been able to reproduce on idle.

I have a small recording of what I hear from inside the car.

https://youtu.be/gsDJ85AYDCE?si=VV_bM5-gJrkgB1Aa

Is this similar to what you experience?

I took the car to the dealership and they said they couldn't hear anything, but after showing them the video they decided to keep it for some time and check. according to my service agent, a gm engineer checked the exhaust system and couldn't find anything wrong.

It so sad because I bought the car new specifically to avoid having these kind of issues. I feel like I can't enjoy driving it anymore not knowing what's going on.
I'm not really hearing anything in the video, but that doesn't mean anything... We have a great group of Camaro people down in San Diego that are all very helpful, maybe bring it to one of our Cars & Coffee and let us listen to it first hand???

(I'm all about helping other Camaro Owners)...
After delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph... BOTH are a lot of fun to operate...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote