View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 09:44 PM   #1764
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricio View Post
You were citing how the chief executive has limited powers based on what you learned in basic HS civics. I pointed out we're well past the constitutional limits we learned about, and there are plenty of examples of over reaching executive orders and other encroachments. So, when someone is president and they say they intend to get rid of all fossil fuels, it is worth taking seriously.

Funny how you can't have an EV thread without politics... could it be because of the all the government regulation, subsidies, and engagement at every level of this push for "zero carbon"?
OK. Got it. I’m gonna just let it lie there. From this point on I’m focusing on staying on topic in this thread. I’m done with the conspiracy theory / Davos / WEF / politics distractions. Just talking EV from this point.
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote