View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 10:29 AM   #1
KILLA BEE
Black lightning

Drives: 2021 ZL1 1LE A10
Stolen Zl1s how to stop

It’s getting BAD!! They target you at car shows, the store, at a restaurant, and having a garage means nothing you will eventually drive it. They tag your car with Air tags, follow you, remotely link to your key fob, and if they want it bad enuff…TOW IT!! I noo I noooo some of yaw gonna say Kill Switch or other technology.(ONSTAR BLOWS DONE EVEN MENTION THEM) Honestly just pull the starter relay fuse out when you exit the vehicle problem solved. I don’t care about a temporary CEL that goes away the second you put the fuse back in and start the car. The car WILL NOT START. I feel this better most definitely cheaper than a kill switch which basically does the same thing and you don’t have to go into any wire harnesses etc. As my last post regarding mine being stolen over 30 days ago goes, USAA IS FULL OF SHIT! There gonna wait until my settlement (very big) was done then send it to SPECIAL INVESTGATION UNIT to double check everything!!!!they wanna insure you but when its time to kick out they make you feel like your tryna scam them or some shit. Anyway just my thoughts. Watch your whip fellas these crudballs are lurking