View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 09:48 AM   #31
Bigtime53

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70T/A400 View Post
I bought my ZL1 new and watched them building these cars. The best and highest quality plant turned these out with amazing powertrains installed in a chassis tuned with magnetic ride and surrounded by a body that to this day has not aged.

My life hasn't turned for the worse so anything electric is not on the horizon. Not worried about parts shortage and not going to spend my days looking at it in a dark garage or drive it to a field with a bunch of men in lawn chairs and suspenders saying "Let me tell ya about my car"

Drive it
Thats funny! Driving it to a field with a bunch of men in lawn chairs! I am still laughing! But you know what? That is true. I figure there is more of these cars than you think doing just that. I am guilty of letting my car sit in the garage covered up than I am driving it. After reading some of the threads on this topic I have decided I am going to start driving mine more now. It has just over 7400 miles on it and now I am asking myself why am I letting it sit? I am going to let someone else restore it after I am gone so I am damn sure going to enjoy it more now.
Bigtime53 is offline   Reply With Quote