View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 01:20 AM   #426
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyRunner View Post
New Camaro owner here - just picked this LT1 up last weekend. Ash interior, M6, sunroof and NPP (apparently a rare option combo of an already rare paint code...I had no idea!). I was already looking hard at LT1's but this color blew me away. One test drive and it was all over.

She's got about 47k miles on her and will be my daily....I seriously can't wait to get in the car every day. I came from an import background for the last 20 years and the alpha chassis and LT1 power is the real deal.

Unfortunately the poor thing got absolutely haggard by a sloppy previous owner, so I had to really get after it with the detailing gear this past weekend. About 10 hours with every cleaner I own and an orbital brought her back around.
Looks amazing! I have a 2020 that I ordered (in Shadow Gray Metallic) and my kids kept telling me I should have gotten Rally Green Metallic...
After delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph... BOTH are a lot of fun to operate...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote