View Single Post
Old 01-16-2024, 02:31 PM   #17
JBones81

Drives: 22 ZL1, 18 RS3, 22 M3P
Quote:
Originally Posted by george View Post
Your Tesla experience is not the rule. I have a physician colleague who is not at all satisfied with Tesla and customer service. We are in central PA. He’s also not satisfied with the price as compared to quality of the interior as compared to his other vehicles. To each his own but he has real range anxiety and constantly complains about how charge is depleted at interstate speeds. He’s had customer service issues and said with the exception of Range Rovers, it’s the worse. I’m glad others have better experiences but it’s not the rule for everyone. No vehicle is perfect but I would never want to be stranded in an EV in a winter storm and no charger in site.
You're right. I have heard bad things about Tesla customer service. Like I mentioned, personally, we've only had to use them 1 time and they were great. However, I wouldnt say that customer service at GM is anything special, either. This is my 7th Chevy going back to 2003, and I've never been impressed by them
Instagram - @JBsCars
JBones81 is offline   Reply With Quote