View Single Post
Old 08-16-2023, 06:23 PM   #12
Dynamical

Drives: 2022 Camaro LT1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonNY View Post
Yep, sounds like the same dilemma. ARH is on the list as I've never heard a negative thing and as you said, it looks like their long system ends right where the axle back begins. I've seen the same with the codes. I'm too old to roll around on my back and try to install headers like I did on my 4th gen, I will most likely have a shop do it and tune at the same time.
Yeah I hear ya. I dont wanna pay someone to install headers though. Might not have a choice considering the perma code issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt4camaro View Post
All the cats in place. I did have a bolt on xpipe that eliminated the secondary cats which you cannot buy anymore, and that with the Borla S axle back was a little to loud for me. I put the original x pipe back in place and sold the other.

I wasnt planning on Borla due to price and save a little weight going to the AWE track edition but if I was going Borla I'd want the Attack. Guess I'd have to weigh out the options more. Are you de-modding your car Don? Or the Borla S is too loud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonNY View Post
Just exchanged some PMs with a vendor here that was very helpful. Guidance was to purchase the axle-back system now, and when doing headers, the ARH long system should bolt right up. Hopefully this is helpful to those that are just as lost as I was here.
It is helpful and more confirmation that I needed. Thanks for posting that

2022 Camaro LT1 A10 - Drag Pack/AxleBack -11.849@118.67MPH/1.798 60'
2001 Camaro SS A4 - HCI/Stall/Bolt-on/Gear/Tune/DR/Diet - 429HP/392TQ - 10.99@123.58MPH/1.584 60'
1998 Camaro Z28 A4 - Bolt-on
1999 Camaro Z28 A4 - Stock

FJB
Dynamical is offline   Reply With Quote