View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 04:55 PM   #14
olrocker

Drives: People crazy with my sexiness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock-It Man View Post
I'm not sure how to interpret this news. In 2023, two dealers told me it would be easier to get a ZL1 than an SS.

And sure enough, I got the ZL1 I ordered. If the dealers had told me the opposite, maybe I would've settled for an SS...but things went my way.

Another fun fact: I believe that early in Gen6, the LT4 engines in ZL1s were not made in Bowling Green, but for 2023, they were, and mine has the builder's name plate.

As for government mandates, it's time to get over it. After 2024, the best muscle cars and super cars will be hybrid and electric. That way, maybe our great grandchildren will have a planet to live on. So how is it that I have a new ZL1? Well, I don't feel too bad because my private solar power station produces 80% of the electricity I use.
We each have our own opinions on that bovine excrement. Which really is what government mandates are.

I’m happy to open my windows in my house to run my R-12 charged air conditioner at 68 degrees…… I put up a beach chair and grab a beer just to see how fast I can get my electric meter to spin when I hear “government mandates”

No electric car can ever be confused for a muscle car. If you can’t hear or feel it it might as well be refrigerator.
Sharkskin/Light gray
Moonroof/Navi/NPP/Mag Ride/Red Brake Calipers
Gray painted split spoke wheels
Illuminated footwells/illuminated bowtie
olrocker is online now   Reply With Quote