Originally Posted by 6spdhyperblue View Post
Holy shit is that price real life?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshinator99 View Post
Same one is available here for a lot less money:
https://speed-engineering.com/collec...ousing-160-deg
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71bb View Post
Well you get what you pay for generally. LOL What not buy CHINESE if cost was a concern??? I prefer to buy things only ONCE and if that means it cost more money for a higher quality part, then I am fine with that. Just because a part looks identical, doesnt make it so. The Chinese and other foreign manufacturers are ABSOLUTELY Brilliant when it comes to making KNOCKOFFS of higher quality products. Go to any SEMA show and you can see chinese knockoffs of KOOKS headers that to the naked eye look very very similar to REAL thing for under 200 dollars.

In reality the materials used are generally substandard and the worksmanship is inconsistent and WILL NOT stand the test of time.
Buy once, cry once boys. These cars are top tier and should be treated as such when working on them when it comes to replacement parts. If you want cheap, that's fine, but understand that you will be replacing it sporadically at some point, usually on the sooner side.

I have no problem paying for a part that improves reliability in the particular area that it's addressing. Similar to the Katech vs. GM oil pump debate. Buy once cry once. I'd rather replace something and never think about it again nor worry about it every time I go for a drive wondering if this will be that once time something grenades, breaks, cracks, splits, etc.
2017 Red Hot ZL1 A10 - Apex ARC-8's, 305/ 325 PS4's, DSX 9.06 12% Pulley, NGK HR7 Ruthenium spark plugs, Katech Oil Pump, LME tensioner, DOD delete, Cam, MPI lid, Soler ported 87mm (91mm effective) TB, Granatelli SS plug wires, Cordes LTR reservoir, DMS T-stat housing, Borla X pipe, AFe NPP exhaust, Black Widow Angry Housewife/ Venom 250 mufflers, BMR engine mounts, Banks iDash, Lithium Battery, Course Motorsports phone mount, AEM X- Series, HP Tuners, JMS, E85, 13.6 psi
737 HP/ 779 TQ

ZLRob is online now   Reply With Quote