View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 01:01 PM   #8
RideWithDanger

Drives: 23 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by weekend_cruiser View Post
One of the first things I change on any car I purchase is the exhaust. I was pleasantly surprised by how awesome and loud the stock NPP is. That however hasn't prevented me from listening to the exhaust options for the LT1/LT4 . I think I have listened to all of them and like OP, the AWE touring sounds the best me.

I really like the stock NPP but I think it gets a tad raspy at times. I am fine with how loud the stock NPP is but wish it was slightly less raspy. AWE checks the box for me but unfortunately they don't offer an NPP option which I need in my neighborhood. As much I love the sound of the AWE touring, I am not willing to forgo the NPP functionality. If they offered an NPP option, I would buy in a heartbeat.

P.S. Here is to hoping AWE is listening and give they people what they want
If they kept the NPP option, this would have been a no brainer from the beginning. I was okay sacrificing the NPP but I know plenty of people who arent, and unfortunately AWE is missing out on that market.

Current Mods: Rotofab, Ported LT2 intake, LT5 TB, Kooks Headers, AWE Touring Catback

Radiant Red 23' 2SS 1LE
1100: 11/14/22 | BUILT: 3/16/23
2000: 2/17/23 | 4200: 5/8/23
3000: 2/27/23 | 5000/6000: 5/15/23
RideWithDanger is offline   Reply With Quote