View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 03:14 PM   #221
GunMetalGrey

Drives: Track prepped 2018 Camaro ZL1 (a10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by khcoaching View Post
I have not tried that EBCM, but would try it for sure. The Cobalt rep mentioned that the ice mode can happen with too aggressive rear pads and I’m using XR3 rears at the moment.
The only thing I don't understand about the aggressive rear pads is as long as the bias with the front is kept the same as stock/OEM wouldn't that not create an issue? I think a read/heard that even guys with stock set up were experiencing ice mode though too... I don't know... Please keep us posted on your experience with ice mode at the track

Re EBCM; Just make sure it comes from a manual not an auto (I believe it also has to have all other options the same like NPP exhaust)
Used they are only $70 on eBay but brand new they are expensive! But brand new won't work anyways since they would need to be programmed with a VIN

I changed the traction control module as well to one from a ZLE, it did not work when it was from a manual but seems to have worked fine from the next one I got from an auto.