View Single Post
Old 04-09-2023, 12:24 PM   #18
Capricio

Drives: 2000 WS6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT4Greg View Post
I would definitely get a good brand of Ceramic tint for your windows because it does make the car much cooler in hot weather.

I think the car was prepped for the original intended owner with tint and door edging. They didn't charge me for those. The salesman said it was a quality ceramic tint and the local PPF/Tint guy took out his light meter and measured the light loss, said it looked legit and was blocking 35% or whatever the limit is for AZ. ...I wish I had some associated documentation for it. But for now, one less thing to worry about.

Any positive or negative feedback on the Adam's graphine UV DIY ceramic kit? I think its supposed to be okay on matte wrap but I see some other companies make a specific formulation for that.

My last new vehicle was from 2017. Back then I think i got 3 months of OnStar, 6 months of XM, 6 months of AT&T unlimited 4G data/hotspot. Now with this car I get 1 month of OnStar, 1 year of XM, and 3 years of data. So, kinda nice esp the data plan. Don't really care about OnStar. Finally got all that squared away on the mychevy app.

My Pixel6a doesn't support wireless charging. If I use wireless android auto, it really uses up my battery unless i'm plugged in. Is there a special port in the console (of the two) that can transmit wired data to the infotainment system? Either one? how large of a flash drive with mp3 or other media files can the other ports support? I think my 2017 could take a 64G drive. ...I know, RTFM... i finally brought in the owners manual to read inside.
Capricio is online now   Reply With Quote