View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 11:28 PM   #25
GunMetalGrey

Drives: Track prepped 2018 Camaro ZL1 (a10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by khcoaching View Post
My SLE has ZLE front calipers, Giro rotors and stainless lines. I use Ferodo 3.12s in the front and 1.11s in the rear. Absolutely phenomenal brakes, zero issues. How good? When Randy Pobst drove it he said the brakes were "Incredible".

Ken
I’d like to know more about your experience with these brake pads, is there a reason why you use them in particular? They seem very expensive so I’d like to know more before considering purchasing them.

I currently use Hawk DCT 70s because they seem like a very good value, but I really don’t have any experience with any other brake pads other than stock factory ones, and would love to learn and know more

By the way, I think I saw your 1 minute 47 second lap time video at the ridge motorsports Park, if that’s you, seems like a great lap time for that car with those tires considering your horse power to weight ratio with those straight stretches! I’ll be going there this summer multiple times, hope to see you there

Last edited by GunMetalGrey; 03-17-2023 at 01:17 AM.
GunMetalGrey is offline   Reply With Quote