View Single Post
Old 02-19-2023, 09:52 AM   #7
LJason
SIK SS

Drives: 2016 Black 1SS
I did the cam, lifters, push rods and springs through Ted and remote tune. Great experience and Ted seems to be a stand up dude with a lot of knowledge. Thing ran like a champ for over 4 years with just regular maintenance.

Recently had issues with surging at idle but only when the car was warmed up. Seemed a bit worse during the hotter months. I don’t drive her much but I keep additives in the fuel most of the time. Then it started happening this winter as well. Then the sputtering and then nothig. It’s so bad now the car will not start and idle.

Ran my scan tool and see 2 codes. P050D and P00C6. I’m leaning towards injectors but should I pull the high pressure pump and check for unusual wear? Low pressure pump is working but I haven’t checked the pressure yet. Will do so today after the fittings that I need come in. I think 55 psi is the magic number?

Anyway, thoughts, comments, suggestions? I’m sorry if I sort of jacked this thread. I wanted to make sure Ted could chime in. Thanks guys
LJason is offline   Reply With Quote