View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 02:22 PM   #80
GeneRoss

Drives: 14 Z/28 #368 02 SS(sold) 2012 Equus
Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTFATBOY View Post
Are you saying a F1 Supercar tire and a Trofeo R are the same as far as track times?

Laughable.

Put both cars on the same make of tire and watch the 1LE close the gap on bigger tracks and spread the gap on smaller ones.

The Z28 is a car with no place, buy one and sit on it for 30 years. After inflation it might be profitable.

I'm just saying I fail to see the drooling here, no one wanted them sitting on lots for 2-3 years and no one wants them now.

The Ford GT and C8 Vettes were sold before they ever hit the ground. These they damn near gave away sitting on lots for 2-3 years.
Dude youre the one talking about 0.1 seconds lol. The Z/28 is the faster car. The 1LE will get walked on bigger tracks. You have no clue what you're talking about. The Z/28 is 2-3 seconds faster on most other courses. You cherry picked one technical track where most cars lap times are huddled together.

Ford GT and C8 corvette? How is that even relevant to this? GM barely even marketed the car. No one even knows what a Z/28 is lol. They made a handful of Ford GTs. The C8 is a completely all new mid engined from the ground up Corvette. Horrible analogy.

The camaro doesn't sell well. Period. Whether its a Gen 6 or a Z/28. I don't get your point? The Z/28 is more likely to appreciate than not, similar to how Gen 5 Vipers went up. Eventually they'll priced similar to the GT350R in the market.
2014 Z/28 #368
GeneRoss is offline   Reply With Quote