Thread: Constraints
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 10:20 AM   #919
eCkO

Drives: '23 Sharkskin Gray LT1 RS "JAWZ"
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
It's not posted publicly. An employee with the appropriate permissions, like the ones here, have to post them. They are done weekly I believe.
Ok, I assumed that would be the case. Thankfully those guys are nice enough to provide updates for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
My order(s) is a bucket list thing for me as I’ve never actually ordered my “custom” Camaro - always what was on the lot. That said, this current climate quite frankly blows and has taken the fun out of it. If it weren’t for this site and the people in the know, it would be even more miserable. Good luck with your situation!
Demonspeed, I emailed my salesman to feel things out. I did casually mention that some knowledgeable guys on the forum mentioned that I should not have had to wait for the 1SS on the lot for me to receive allocation. This is word for word his response to me after that email and asking to switch back to Summit White due to the constraints.

Salesman email response: "Ok, got it. I was just over at the Chevy Store this morning making sure your changes going from the LT1 to the 1SS were put it. They were. I will submit this newest adjustment for you shortly...lol. We do have allocation for one. It looks like the allocation for us opens just after the first of the year so we do have it and it will be yours."

Thoughts on that? He didn't directly respond to the part of my email regarding the sale of the previous 1SS on lot.

Update. Salesman email as of 11:32 a.m. this morning - "Keith, just found out we have allocation this week, but GM is trying to force us into a 1LT or 2LT. Our GM has your order in and trying to push GM to accept the 1SS."

Last edited by eCkO; 12-15-2022 at 10:37 AM.
eCkO is offline   Reply With Quote