View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 03:21 PM   #1789
2010REDSS

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by FollowMyLine View Post
Hey! I will be at Autobahn CC for the first time later this month with my car, and then Mid-Ohio, but I will be there coaching a couple of guys in the inter and advanced group.

Any changes to your car since last year's lap? You didn't include any of the car details, so I left it as is for now.
Luan,

Look forward to seeing you at Mid-Ohio!

Forgot the Razecar details:

Swapped to a Maggie 2650 - Zach @ Katech hooked me up. Running the biggest pulley they could put on it (105mm) and only 6-7lbs of boost but running way cooler oil temps (Travis' C&R Oil Cooler set-up in the driver HX location too) and expect it to be far more dependable/sustainable. Was going as conservative as possible on RWHP for fueling, etc. initially.

Already talking to Zach about perhaps turning up the wick a bit next season..... Okay, who am I kidding, I'll definitely be dialing it up next season......

Added APR wing and ACS front splitter.

The interesting thing is that any horsepower gain is more than offset by the additional Aero drag as I am down around 4mph at the end of the front straight vs. last season.

The great news is that investing in my racecraft has an even better ROI than car upgrades. Definitely hitting braking zones and the turns in 1/5/11/12 much harder. And still room to go.........

Will see if I can set another PB in Sept.

2018 ZL1 1LE "RAZECAR"
2016 2SS Convertible "NOTOPSS" (Sold)
2015 Z/28 #306 "ITZFAST"
2010 2SS Coupe "FASSTER" (Sold)
2002 SS/RS "02FASST" (Sold)
2007 Factory Five Racing GTM "REDBLUR" (Sold)

"There are two kinds of cars. Red....and everything else!"
2010REDSS is offline   Reply With Quote