View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 09:17 AM   #26
FlukeSS

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS A10
Update:

Story Time:

So I dropped the car off last night after work. Obviously not happy, because of past reasons I won't get into with this dealership. Pulled the car in one of the service employees said I can guess why you are brining the car in. I said, Yes the brakes were just done two days ago, and after 150+ miles of driving the squeak and squeal is loud and seems worse.

I told him you guys installed the brakes and you guys are going to fix it, and I'm not paying for it. This MF'er copped an attitude with me, "Why are you raising your voice at me, why are you yelling at me." I said, "First off I said you guys NOT YOU. Stop taking it personally. I said you guys installed the brakes and something is wrong."

He then refused to work with me, which set me off completely. I went to the General Manager. I told him, "This isn't the first time I've been screwed by your company. I said now one of your service employees cops an attitude with me and refuses service? I said I paid $430 for you guys to do a job and it wasn't done right now you refuse service? I wonder what the Attorney General would have to say about that?"

Needless to say he took me to talk to the Service Manager, and I explained to them what happened, that I wasn't upset with the Service Manager, or the GM, but i was upset when their employee copped a fookin attitude refusing service after I already paid for service they failed to perform. I said you guys are one of the biggest dealerships in the state and you guys can't even do a simple brake install?"

So the service employee started running his fookin mouth from 50 feet away and I told him, "I'm standing right here MF'er"

In any case, they took the car, called me 9am this morning and said they fixed the issue.

I asked what was wrong, and they said the clips for the pads was rubbing on the top of the Rotor.

o_0

So yes, they ****ed up the install.

In any case he said, the issue is resolved, and they road tested it and there's no squeak/squealing.

Apparently Chevy Dealers are no longer qualified to work on Chevy's.
2020 Camaro 2SS A10 | Rebuilt by: CBI Street Cars | 2" SE LT Headers | 3" SE X-Pipe | 3" MBRP Axle-Back | Pri & Sec Cat Deletes | K&N Typhoon CAI | LT2 Ported | 95mm ZR1 TB | LSA crankshaft conversion w/modified crank gear | LS1 thrust bearing | LS MSD Plug Wire Set | BTR Stage I Cam | ARP Rod Bolts | Delphi Lifter set | NGK LTR71X-11 spark plug set | DOD Delete | VVT Limiter | ECM, TCM & E85 | Retuned by: Justin L. | Dyno: 510 rwhp 472 rwtq | Best 1/4 Time: 11.639

Last edited by FlukeSS; 08-02-2022 at 09:39 AM.
FlukeSS is offline   Reply With Quote