View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 09:19 AM   #3
Vicster

Drives: 13' ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FasNuf View Post
You're running through the FPCM?
Grn/Wht wire trigger?
Hello my friend, yep running through the FPCM they are the ZL1 upgrade pumps from Livernois so they run as stock fuel pumps. I had to pull the pump assy out to fix a cracked fitting. Started to have the issue after putting it back in.

The 3rd fuel pump is a complete stand alone pump that has a 5psi hobbs switch on it.
I may have found my issue though, the check valve on the 3rd fuel pump feed line maybe leaking (the mfc. told me it may have been damaged by the air in the line being blown through it.). I ordered a new flapper valve for it and will swap it out to see if it fixes it. (I think the FPCM thinks there is a fuel leak, so it does not prime the system) After starting it runs fine.

If not I may just go with the HOLLEY Dual 340 LPH Pump Module, Part # 12-350 it is rateted to 1,400hp right now I am only at 1,100hp. Isn't this the pump system you put in your ZL1? If I need to change the tank pumps out I will defenitly be contacting you!
Means I will have more fuel lines to make and I can use the oem steel line as my return line. I have all fuel lines at 8an right now and I already have relays set up that I can use, I will just pull the fuse for the 3rd fuel pump till I drop in the 427ci engine.
Attached Images

Vicster is offline   Reply With Quote