View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 08:20 AM   #13
F419sr1

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshinator99 View Post
Have you had any issue with the Fore low side in a road course application? Only drawback is it ditches the in-tank bucket so there’s concern about the pumps getting uncovered around a hard corner. I haven’t seen that but I also haven’t taken it in a road course yet. Chris Crawford recommended to have at least 1/4 tank of fuel before going WOT and that’s worked out great so far.

We should start a list of the number of cars that have lost a motor due to a meth issue…it’s not a small list! Don’t blame you for wanted a straightforward fuel system this time around. But I’ll be in touch.
I did. Couldn't get a 20 minute session in without a problem. Once I got around 3/4 it would suck air on hard right hand turns. We pulled the tank and stuffed the center with fuel cell foam. I'm in my second season and so far no issues but I top off after every session just to be safe. Looking forward to seeing your results. Thanks for your input