View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 09:39 PM   #67
RagingHawk

Drives: Fuel efficient compact sedan :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob3D View Post
I’ve replaced all my tools with EGO, including a zt lawnmower. I also have a Polaris EV UTV. Our tractor is diesel but no electric trucks or vehicles. (You can’t haul horses and livestock when refueling takes an hour.).

I didn’t go electric for the environment or to save money. I did it because I don’t have to worry about gas, tune ups or all that cord pulling. Convenience was my reason. Plus I cut my noise pollution way, WAY down. When they make a truck that can pull a three horse slant 600 miles, I’ll consider it. But it has to do the job…period.

So is this the evolution of electric vehiclespes ? It certainly feels like it. 10% of vehicles on the road are electric (or whatever). Then 20% then 50%. Where it stops nobody knows.
It's gonna go that way because automakers are legally prevented from developing ICE vehicles. Electric vehicles will improve, and become really good daily drivers imo. With some sporty Dynamics. Basically every car will become like a 'n-line' or 'amg-line'. Slightly sport injected awd daily drivers and nothing more. Besides electric hypercars that no one can afford nor care for.
RagingHawk is offline   Reply With Quote