View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 06:49 PM   #1
jd2021

Drives: 2023 Camaro SS1LE
Possibly Bent Something, Need Some Help

Hello everyone, hope you're having a better day then I am.
I have a 2021 Camaro SS 1LE and have been having alignment issues with it ever since I hit a massive pothole on the freeway.(front drivers side). I've had my car aligned about 3-4 times since then form a dealership and a shop and my car is still pulling right. The dealer and the alignment shop I go to were able to bring my alignment back into spec and the car stays seemingly straight for maybe a day or two and then starts pulling to the right. During the alignments the steering angle sensor has also been reset. I suspect that I might have bent some suspension component on my drivers side due to the fact that my driver side caster is about 8.0* and my passenger side caster is about 7.2*; toe and camber are both in spec. Would this cause pulling to the right? Also, would the caster offset be indicative of a specific component being bent or could it be anything from the suspension? I plan to go with BMR suspension components soon anyway but I want to make sure that while my stock suspension components are getting replaced I don't need to also get a shock/strut replaced. Any advice or ideas would be great
Thanks
jd2021 is offline   Reply With Quote