View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 08:48 AM   #8
Mrbobcat

Drives: 2016 Mustang GT premium
Yeah, the problem with the Challenger is the 0% is a month to month thing. The guy I was going to order from can lock in the rebate and if there is a higher one at delivery I get that one, but he can't lock in the financing. I guess its not a big deal as long as I can get something like 3.5% and can always refinance at a credit union or something.

BTW, I'm still on the fence between a nearly loaded 1320 or a widebody shaker. I'm also thinking of just going with a standard scat pack and add all the options and dynamic package, adaptive and brass monkey wheels. That would spec out close to what the WB costs, but would be easier to change the wheels in the winter. The 1320 does seem like the best bang for the buck and cheapest of the trims I'm considering, but I would have to switch out the tires or get another wheel/tire set for daily driving and another for winter. But I really like the front end of the WB and I could get the caramel interior. Tough decision. I've been going back and forth for months and could have already had a car for this summer if I could decide on the trim I wanted for sure. But it is a lot of money and I want to be sure.
Mrbobcat is offline   Reply With Quote