Thread: $37,454
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 12:12 PM   #117
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSSStlfan View Post
I don't think the 1ss or low end 2ss will ever be zl1 prices around here. I just saw a 2017 used zl1 auto for 52k, automatic.
Unless at some point the manufacturers make the V8s all high end only and get rid of the lower trim level V8s. I can see that trend happening soon especially considering how the pricing is increasing.

My 17 ZL1 is fully optioned with A10 and a year ago it had a value of around mid $40K and that was with around 25K miles on it. The lower optioned ZL1s with a bit higher mileage and M6 trans were in the low $40K range and I saw a few dip into the high $30Ks. Now you won't find a used one with high mileage for under $50K on Car Gurus. And some are priced very close to what they sold at MSRP for. That should serve as a good indication of how drastically the market is increasing. And it is actually going up. Because the prices now are higher than they were 2 weeks ago. Right now my 17 could sell at a dealership for high $50K which is $15K higher than what you could have bought one for a year ago.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote