View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 08:44 PM   #11
firstcamaroowner

Drives: Chevy Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by serper3 View Post
This is really helpful. I have been trying to decide on the next car for what feels like an eternity. (About a year.) Considering GT350, S197 GT500, 997 911 turbo, 991 or 992 911, the ZLE has been coming ahead by a long shot in my decision making. Your post is making my mind up even further. I am not considering any 2 seaters as I want to be able to take my 2 kids a long, at least while they are small and young.

About a year ago I sold my 2008 LS3 c6. That car was a lot of fun, had it for like 8 years. Would love a c6z or another corvette in general but really want a 4 seater. Had an 03 cobra (whipple, lots of mods) that was a lot of fun. Multiple other mustangs, and even a miata that I turbod. That was a super fun car actually.

Anyway, thanks for the post and your feedback. I think the ZLE will be perfect for me for what I am looking for, and will hopefully be a good platform to stick for a loooong time given where gas cars are headed in the next 10-15 years.
I traded in my 997.2s for a 2018 ZLE. The ZLE feels special and I just love the power and how planted it is. However, my two girls were able to fit better in the 911 since they could slide their feet under the front seat. With the ZLE, their feet do not touch the ground so they are squished between the back of the front seat. Not that they complain about it of course. They just love that they can choose the color of the dash
firstcamaroowner is offline   Reply With Quote