View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 11:29 AM   #10
travislambert

Drives: '17 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue70SS View Post
After 2 years, still no data? Thinking about the triple threat for my 2021 ZL1 1LE, but real world test results speak most.
I ended up going with C&R Racing. They sell a center heat exchanger and the auxiliary heat exchangers that are a direct fit. Their cooling fin design is top-notch.

My setup has been converted for the left aux cooler to be the C&R racing oil cooler. (I have data, but it's not a true apples-to-apples with the setup in this thread.) Couple their oil cooler with their 42mm core center heat exchanger for the supercharger, then their auxiliary water cooler for the right side, and I guarantee this setup will outperform anything on the market.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying anything bad about Weapon X or their offerings that were made available before anyone else. The C&R Racing solution came along much later, but I believe this is now the best solution available. It comes at a price though. Their stuff is not cheap, but if you want the best available, that's what you want.

2023 Camaro SS 1LE A10
2023 Camaro ZL1 1LE M6
2017 Camaro ZL1 M6
2016 Camaro SS M6 w/LT4 (Sold)
travislambert is offline   Reply With Quote