View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 06:24 AM   #9
Evansa22

Drives: HBM ZLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG1 View Post
Question for you: what problem are you trying to solve with these parts. Dynamic toe/inner tire edge wear...easier camber adjustment...adjustable caster...etc? Parts look sick, and obviously give you more adjustment to play with. Just trying to figure out what the end goal is.
Adjustability and consistency for the most part. Seems since day one the alignment gets out of wack pretty easily on the car. This will hopefully lock it in. Also I watched the tech try to get the rear toe in spec and it was a PITA so it should make it much easier. Last thing is the caster on the front was 6.4 left, 7.4 right. There's no Adjustability on the stock arms and I wasn't really happy with the big difference. Will I ever notice? We'll find out but at least I'll know it's all dialed in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z OH 6 View Post
I had BMR fully adjustable suspension on my Hellcat, the rod ends started popping and creaking 3 months after they were installed. I used some WD-40 spray gel lube on them and never heard any more noise out of them just over a year after spraying them. I sold the car about 6 months ago and removed all the suspension but was very impressed with the WD-40 spray gel lube. It held up great and my car was a daily driver. I wouldn't hesitate to use this again on spherical rod ends.

https://www.wd40.com/products/spray-gel/
Right on, I will have to try a can when things start making noise, thanks
Evansa22 is offline   Reply With Quote