View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 10:09 PM   #7
Twist ZL1

Drives: Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSallday View Post
I agree. The roads are terrible in this state. I can't imagine the damage my car would have if I drove it in the winter. As for the side skirts, they are the painted oem skirts that came with this car. The sides skirts, splitter, and diffuser are satin black on the 1LE. I think the shipping is what kills the price. Some sites wanted over $1k for everything. GMPARTSNOW has 50% off shipping on order over $299, which is probably the best deal I've seen.

They have a great deal for shipping. Those are the main differences, but I think there are some small differences as well. I believe the glass on the 1LE is a tad thinner than a regular Z. Also, I think the 5th or 6th gear on the 1LE is shorter

Thanks for the reply, like I said it looks great and is definitely a great price. Also, to chime in, the 1LE also has specific 19" wheels that are a different style and are lighter than the regular wheels. They are also wrapped in the 3R tires which are wider in the front and back. I think they are a 325 in the rear as opposed to the 305s on the regular ZL1.
Twist ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote