View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 09:06 AM   #15
Coded4SS

Drives: 2020 1SS 1le
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaimer View Post
Don't need to. I know Chevy's don't hold value, in general. You can buy a NEW 2021 1SS LE with barely trying for 43K right now. You're not going to get 40K-43K for trade. KBB may throw you a bone for private party, sure, getting the cash in your hand is another story. People tend to forget it is not solely the book value of things that determines price, it is what people are willing to pay.

And was 43K your OTD price or was that sale? Either way, the 9K in your pocket is not profit (or money "ahead"). For that alone, I'm uncertain why I bothered replying to this.
Can say what you want dude but street value these cars are going for near 40. Not trade in (duh lol) I'm talking about resell you know the value of the car.

Trade value and street value are two different things. If you trade you voluntarily lose money. That's not the value of the car lmao which is what you said drops.
And since you say it's what people are willing to pay. I know people multiple buying these used at that price. You said the cars drop value so bad. I debated it and I can back it. No one said I'd profit lmfao I said I can get back 9k. This means the car didint drop as bad as you say it did. Not that I profit 9k. So believe what ya want but it is what it is lol. Never knew a person so determined to be right that they ignore the truth. Oh ya I have.

Last edited by Coded4SS; 11-11-2020 at 09:17 AM.
Coded4SS is offline   Reply With Quote