View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 10:42 AM   #9
cirpower

Drives: Camaro ZL1
Thanks everyone for the great feedback!

ZRacerLE and supersportss:

Fully agree, driver mod is always best and for sure there is loads of potential. But with this tread I would like to understand how the driver mod can be supported by "better" machinery.

Zl1+911:

I forgot on my modifications list, but I am using the Hawk 70s already. I don't think they have improved my laptime on the specific track I am running though.

Badmojo:

Yeah, doing what Chevy has done seems like the most logical next step, but I wondered how much faster the car really gets with the aero. There was another ZL1 1LE there on that trackday and I could not see any benefit to the package I had. Now the car behind me with the APR stuff and the slicks was driving like on rails....

SCCAForums:

Please send me a PM.

NickyRacerBoy:

Agreed, seems like the best value for money. I did use an antigravity lithium battery, but unfortunately right before this event it died on me. They are switching it out. It weighs 6 pounds vs. 46 pounds OEM.
I want to keep the car basically as a daily driver, i.e. switch to the track wheels and be able to drive it on track. Any ideas how to drop weight and not negatively influence the daily driveability? I was thinking of the carbon doors....(but expensive and rather unsafe without a rollbar)...

cheers
cirpower
cirpower is offline   Reply With Quote