View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 04:52 PM   #609
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

Drives: '21 Wild Cherry ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky Justice View Post
I said practical example. Why are you in denial about things? Experts on this have already weighed in on this. It doesn’t reduce risk to zero, however it cuts it down significantly. Combine it with social distancing, and the risk becomes basically zero—and that’s the whole point. When we have morons out there not doing what they’re supposed to, it screws everything up. Shit is already back to normal in Europe, and the only difference is the average intelligence of our respective populations.

Personally, I’m good either way, so whatever. I just think this country is filled with self-centered simpletons, and I wish they would stop making the rest of us look bad. I can’t even travel because this place has turned into some third world shithole, on the same list as places where you need to get shots before you can visit.
I’ll be glad to cut one that’ll gag ya from 10’ away whether you have a mask on or not.

It’s certainly being pushed towards a 3rd world shit hole, but it’s not because of some virus.

By all means keep drinking the Koolaid though.
gtfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote