View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 05:35 PM   #226
oldman

Drives: SS 6 speed of course
Quote:
Originally Posted by m6-lt1 View Post
If Chevy ever drops the LT2 in a Camaro, you can sign me up as a customer for it. I don't care what they call it. If they call it a Z/28 I'm fine with it and I'm fine with it not being the top Camaro. My preference would be LT2, SS 1LE body/similar setup (ZLE is just too extreme for the street imho) and some suspension tweaks to assist with the extra power. Make it a good drivers car on the street, then focus on the track. The majority of people buying these cars are not tracking them and a 6th gen SS 1LE with an LT1 is already good enough on track, the 40 extra horsepower would just be icing on the cake. I think this version of a Camaro would be a great swan song for the Camaro/6th gen.
You must be channeling me
Forged short block, large duration sub .600 lift Cam Motion cam, 7200 RPM fuel cut, Pray Ported Heads, 3.85 pulley D1X, stage II intercooler, DSX secondary low side, DSX E85 sensor, Lingenfelter big bore 2.0 pump, ported front cats, 60608 Borla, LT4 injectors, ZL1 1LE driveshaft and Katech ported TB, ported MSD intake, BTR valvetrain, ARP studs, ProFlow valves, PS4 tires.
oldman is offline   Reply With Quote