View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 02:42 PM   #1
Bigtime53

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Cradle Bushings---Pic of alignment numbers added page 2

Has anyone had a issue with these? I noticed my car was moving in the rear under acceleration so I installed the new solid control arms on the top and bottom. They have the polyurethane bushings in them from BMR. I was told I did not have to have the car realigned but it drove funny after the install so I did. After I had that done I drove the car and I was driving at 65mph and floored it and when it went into passing gear it made a hard right and then when I let off the gas back to the left it went and back to the right. It almost put me in the ditch plus scared the crap out of me. Now I am told I need the cradle bushings to stop this so I have ordered those. Have any of you had this happen to you? My car has 23k miles on it and I would not think it would need all of these parts to get it right. I have read that this is the first thing everyone should do when they buy these cars because of so much movement of the rear axle housing. Have any of you changed these? By the way my car is stock and not modified any. Thanks

Last edited by Bigtime53; 05-20-2020 at 06:39 PM.
Bigtime53 is offline   Reply With Quote