View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 08:03 PM   #4
2004YZFR1

Drives: 2020 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLNTLSS View Post
The pic with the bose amp has a su bt ump.com harness with mic delete..the harness allows u to connect to high outputs from the bose amp.. to the LCRi 2..which turns those hi input wires into RCA's while making and has the remote signal to turn on the amp from a signal feed from the high input speaker wire. Imagine a trip wire that only activates when the factory head unit gives output. The other pic is a scar audio 800 watt amp which since has been changed to a 1200 The battery is right next to the rights under a panel I did a direct connect with 100 amp fuse, then I grounded to a bolt directly in front of the battery which the battery is connected to the frame of the car I've read up everywhere essentially all leads go back to the battery so if you can get to the battery it's even better I chose to ground right with the battery grounds The LC2I makes all this super easy since your remote wire is right there on the LC2I That's connected to the battery with a 1 amp fuse..it has a signal sense auto turn on..it really makes install super easy. I also went through the wiring and put the ground from the LC2I directly to the amp ground since they're both grounded to the same bolt just don't want to run extra long wire.shulda done the same to the power..
Did you just add a amp for a sub and a subwoofer? And keep the rest of the Bose 2SS speakers? And if so how is the overall sound?
2004YZFR1 is offline   Reply With Quote