Thread: Street Tuning
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 07:45 AM   #4
MP3BOOSTED

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE (F1A-94 FBO H/C)
I purchased the tuning school material a while back and actually am reading through it as we speak. It is great material but you definitely will be no pro once you read through it, tuning is a trial an error type of thing as every engine performs differently. However it is a good starting point and i hope to be able to start tuning on my own in the near future. just takes time and dedication to get it down. I might go back and read the older GM material as well as these Gen V LT1's are more complex when it comes to the torque management tables.

It does get costly for more tunes between mods which in my situation I went ahead and did everything at once. For example, I went FBO heads and cam with one tune, my issue was finding the right tuner. not many people out there are educated enough on these vehicles. Turns out my first tuner tuned my car just like my dads 06 GTO, like we literally had the same setup but my car was surging like a MF. anyway, have to pay to play. Great thing about tuning school is they will provide support up to 1 year after you buy there stuff so you will always have a helping hand on your side.
Performance Mods: F1A-94, DSX Flex Fuel Kit, MSD Spark Plug Wires, KOOK 2" off road headers, MBRP Race catback exhaust, Pray Performance Custom Boost Cam, Rocker Arm Trunion Upgrade Kit, 7.850" Hardened Chromemoly Length Pushrods and Johnson Racing 2110R Lifters, TSP CNC'd Heads, Ported MSD intake manifold, 103mm Katech Throttle body, Forged Pistons/Rods, RPM Meth kit, DSX Aux Fuel system, AEM Failsafe and banks gauge, LT4 HPFP, LT4 injectors, BMR motor mounts, Hurst Short Throw, Manley SS exhaust valves

Videos of my car? Check here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNi...Qy1OL4NVGlPogw
MP3BOOSTED is offline   Reply With Quote