View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 06:45 PM   #676
OVRKLL

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE...makes me go YeeeHaw!
Not to change the subject, but to change the subject... I have the Soler TB and TC...love them both.
Now this is where the TC has come in handy!
It's been raining here in Austin TX for the past week or so, some days heavy and others light. Never the less, traction is almost null with the Nittos 555.
However, I tried turning down the TC to OEM and comp mode to Wet, I gained so much more traction...not Subaru traction, but still traction.

The back end only got loose once...and not too much either when I accelerated in second.
So, I decided to do all my starts in 2nd gear, OEM on the TC and Wet on the comp mode. That seems to work best with the Nittos.

Now prior to the TC I had my SS tuned for better acceleration, but no matter how much I tried to modulate the throttle, the car would still loose traction.

So the Soler TC is not only for better acceleration on dry roads, it's also great on wet roads in the right mode.

I did try EC mode, but I thought I was going to have to push the car...

For those who did not get the Soler TC, you need to at minimum try it...you'll be like Mikey, and like it...hmmm I think I just aged myself!