View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 04:52 PM   #397
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Right even the PP2 does NOT have a diff cooler? Really how much does that add to the cost of production 100 bucks? Oh we did not build it for the track! What????
My opinion ...they didn’t want to warranty the PP2. They got all the media hype, build up, as a SS 1LE killer prior to its release and then thud (broken hearts). Not a track car ...but it’s got one good lap in it until it overheats and the tires are past their prime.

Same with the 2016 GT350 technology cars without coolers. Advertise it as a $49,995 most capable track car -every- then thud (Broken hearts). It’s not really a track car.

Now we have the CFTP. Ford leaves after the pre Lighting Lap and says they aren’t interested in pursuing lap times ...this year...when the A10 ZLE is there. Amazing that the ZL1 hangs with it.

Then track package options on Shelbys!?!? I just can’t take Ford seriously

...and I grew up in a Ford household. My father daily drove a 67 Mustang convertible when he passed when I was 10.

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote