View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 03:41 PM   #394
oldman

Drives: SS 6 speed of course
To me, I don't own one, the 1LE and then the Zl1 take it that much higher with a COMPLETE package, you get the suspension, you get the dampers, you get the axles, you get the high torque rating trans (auto or manual), you get the HD driveshaft, you get the cooling, you get the bigger brakes, you get the tire designed for the application. Complete, the options are just that, for comfort, looks etc, they have nothing to do with the performance of the vehicle or how it can be used.

Dodge is fighting an old platform and weight, Ford is fighting with their typical "pay to play" and this included the ADM, nothing new here. Heck even in 2004 ish, I was looking at the GT, I went down and said I don't mind waiting, I'm ready to order but I'm not paying above MSRP, heck they would even let me test drive a "GT"... yeah right I took my money elsewhere because the GT was so exclusive... I ended up with a Volvo R for a while (actually liked it). Everytime I go to a Chevy dealer, they want to know what they can do to get my business. I've been misstreated by the Dodge dealer too, I guess it is a different mind-set.
Forged short block, large duration sub .600 lift Cam Motion cam, 7200 RPM fuel cut, Pray Ported Heads, 3.85 pulley D1X, stage II intercooler, DSX secondary low side, DSX E85 sensor, Lingenfelter big bore 2.0 pump, ported front cats, 60608 Borla, LT4 injectors, ZL1 1LE driveshaft and Katech ported TB, ported MSD intake, BTR valvetrain, ARP studs, ProFlow valves, PS4 tires.
oldman is offline   Reply With Quote