View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 09:47 AM   #68
Mike@SolerPerformanceLLC

Drives: 2015 Corvette Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChrisLS3 View Post
How long has this controller been on the market?

So far, have any of you experienced limp mode, or other throttle related issues with it?

I loved the controller I had on my 2011, and while the limp mode was only occasional, and quickly remedied, it was still a PIA when it happened. It doesn't seem like the tech is any different here. Have there been any changes in the tech that would eliminate the occasional variance between the pedal sensor and the TB sensor?
First prototype has been in my personal car for over a year. On the market for Corvette C7's for about 6 months, for Camaro 6's for about 2 months. But you can consider the Corvette C7's identical to Camaro 6's V8 in terms of the throttle actuator control (TAC) system.

You have nothing to worry about, you have a warranty and support all the way.

No changes in tech, these are very simple in principle, the challenges are in safety, reliability, size, and functionality.

The most common cause of malfunction is disconnecting (doing installation) while the TAC system is energized. Here is how to avoid it. See attached.

Thanks,
Attached Images
File Type: pdf SE0820-TC Installation Instructions Rev NEW V3.pdf (689.6 KB, 206 views)
Mike@SolerPerformanceLLC is offline   Reply With Quote