View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 01:23 PM   #12
MackSteelPrivateEye
Banned

Drives: 6 on the Flo' Super Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Camaro View Post
Coming off the freeway, the offramp puts me in the far left lane on a double left turn lane. There was a car to my right on the access road taking the outer left turn lane so I couldn't merge over. I stopped at the light to wait to make my left turn. After this, I had a right turn I needed to make about 1/8th a mile down from the intersection I was sitting at.

I get a green and start making my left turn, as does the car in the outer turn lane. He seemed far enough back so I started accelerating and put on my signal... ...he accelerated and matched me. I should have backed down but instead I dropped it into second and started leaving him pretty good but he caught on and thought I was racing him and he nailed the gas and caught right back up with me. I was only giving it about half gas. I think it was a turbo civic, not sure though. My turn was coming up so I hit the brakes and let him go.

There is probably a ricer lurking about thinking he killed an SS... Sorry guys!

I hate it when I'm sitting at a light about to make a left turn and someone in a fart can Pod whos going straight starts making a lot of noise like they are trying to impress me. Somebody tell them that cars are extremely irritating to listen to.
MackSteelPrivateEye is offline   Reply With Quote