View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 07:35 AM   #3551
RobbyBeefcake87

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Mustang guys want (and need) every advantage they can get. If it were up to them they'd put the CF GT500 up against the ZL1 instead of the ZLE. I mean it's not enough that the GT500 has an extra 110 HP, DCT, and is $10K more than the ZL1. And it's not enough that the ZL1 took on the GT350R (which was the best Mustang at the time) instead of the non-R. And then they completely bypassed testing the ZLE against any Mustang because it would have been a total slaughter. But the GT500 can't go up against the ZLE according to newmoon, lol! Give me a break. They probably won't put it up against the ZLE because they wanna protect their buyer's feelings. They don't want to see their new ultimate Mustang get roasted by a 3 year old Camaro.

I say bring it on anyway they want it. ZL1 against both GT500s for all I care. I don't have much faith that the GT500 is going to work wonders.
Same reason they never pitted the gt350 vs the ss 1le. Now that the gt350 comes with psc2's they might be a little more willing to make that comparison.
2018 Camaro SS 1LE - GM cai, black bowties, suede knee bolsters, 1le plate frame, black fuel door, dark tails + 3rd brake light, euro side markers + led's, GM all weather floor mats, velossatech big mouth, GM strut brace.
2017 Corvette Grandsport (sold) - untouched.
2006 GTO (sold) - iat relocation, air box mod, monero side marker lights.
RobbyBeefcake87 is offline   Reply With Quote