View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 05:50 AM   #161
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybynight View Post
I like the 19 front end better, I hope having the front blacked out is optional on the 20's so I can get garnet red, otherwise I'll get black. Also, the design of the 6th gen has nothing to do with sales going down. The $4500 they tacked onto the 6th gen SS's over the 2015's did though (and $2500~ on the lesser models). And since 2016 the prices have increased by $1000 to $2000 every year since. Charge more for them, fine, but they better have the content people expect for the price - and they don't, especially the interiors. This is what I think the 2023 "delay" is about. If they're going to charge BMW and Audi money for an SS they better be just as nice inside.
This just makes parts available to swap either way. Would be cool to see a 2020 with a 19 front end.

Refreshes always need to be a bit distinguishable so you can spot different year models on the road. I always look for the chicklets on the older well kept 5th Gens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack46 View Post
Can't we all just get along? Life is too short. We all love camaros no matter what gen or refresh.