View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 08:02 PM   #7
jcastag

Drives: 2017 Camaro FIFTY 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by protovack View Post
Thanks for the report. It's bulletin boards like these that can force a company to be accountable. You should link this thread and make sure they know that what they are doing is now public knowledge. But before doing so I would make absolutely certain that you are correct about the fit issues. It sounds like you are, but...just be sure.
I totally get what you are saying and just to you know I installed, totally removed and reinstalled the entire system (every piece) 3 times. It was the same result each time.

I also detailed the exact part that I thought was the issue which was the right side intermediate pipe. I gave very very detailed info to Stainless Works if you read my other post. They basically blew it off.

There resolution was to take a video of the install, match up the length of the parts to pictures they sent me which did not show the exact length of the parts (so how do I campare?) or to drive the car from NJ to Ohio for them to check out... On my dime.

So I got the vendor involved wihch was wheelwell.com since SW sucks and they reached out to SW as well and said they were totally taken back by the attitude and lack of interest that SW had in resolving the issue.

Bottom line is I need to take it to an exhaust shop to either cut or bend the pipe or pipes that are incorrect.

STAY THE F$$K AWAY FROM STAINLESS WORKS. THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT.
jcastag is offline   Reply With Quote