View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 01:28 PM   #1691
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho2018GTPremium View Post
I've owned multiple F bodies and spent countless hours modifying and working on them, so I have the history, as stated before. Growing up, Ford was "fix or repair daily" or "found on road dead". So I enjoy the debates with reasonable people 'cause I've been on both sides. I don't remember everything you or anyone has typed on here. The fact you can't distinguish the difference between a little trash talk and bragging about how you are a better man is further proof you can't argue logically. Practically all the other guys on here are reasonable. Sort of like before, there comes a time when it's no longer interesting to engage, and now is one of those times with you.

Sure bro. Sure. A little trash talk. Sure. So when he threatened me that was just a little trash talk. And his PMs to me giving me his address and cursing at me and telling me to come to his house to fight, that's all just a little trash talk also right? When he insulted those of us here who comment on this thread, that was all just a little trash talk?

Here's the thing...it's all just a little trash talk until someone strikes a nerve and someone gets insulted and then it gets personal. I have on numerous occasions said that I have nothing against Mustang owners and that my criticism were towards the car itself. You chose to ignore the many times I said that because it does not fit the picture you wanted to paint about me. I even said that there are a few Mustang owners on here that I enjoy debating with and named some of them. And I even mentioned the time that one of them messaged me because I was upset about something. You ignored all of that because you are pissed that I have such disgust for the Mustang. LOL!! And the only real time I came at you was when you threw an insult at several of us. So maybe you need to look at yourself dude. And for the record, GSJ started the whole nonsense calling people out about racing. He did that several times on here way before you even signed up. And he did it a few months ago. He talked down to everyone on here many times. I took it as trash talk and I replied with my own trash talk. I talked down to him. He got upset and took it further. So my advice, if you can't handle it, which he obviously can't, then don't start it. But for you to sit here judging me and giving him a pass is hypocritical of you and that is starting to become a trend with you.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote