View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 01:42 PM   #99
F1FTY

Drives: 2018 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMotorMagazine View Post
That's odd, I bought a cheap Dell at Walmart with crappy Windows 10, and I got it to work. Is this a case where you've never had connection with controller, or just on this computer? Sometimes things get jacked in the downloading, and you've got to trash the offending software and reload it. If you're able to communicate with controller with firmware downloader, and not calibration software, or vice versa, it's not the controller. You may want to call DSC and ask for Tom, he can tell you issues where software installs went south. There's a video on downloading and installing, but don't think it addresses how a previous install can create issues, without trashing all the old files. What I'd do is completely trash previous downloads and all related files, pull your controller out, have cable ready to plug in, call Tom, have him walk you through download, install, and connection to controller. Be sure to call him right before lunch EST, and if he get pissy, tell him you read on the internet that he's a Camaro racist, lol!
Thank you for all of your help in this thread, it's very much appreciated!

I'll delete everything and try again...you may be onto something since I still have the older Tuner software installed too.
F1FTY is offline   Reply With Quote