View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 10:17 AM   #5
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
I don’t have a wife so I can’t give you advice on that but I would think that making the case to buy a Z would be if she would be comfortable driving it too. Manual vs Auto would be a consideration also. I just bought a 2017 yesterday that had 422 miles for a very good price so like you I can’t afford to buy a new one every 2 to 3 years either. If you are planning to keep one for years then it might be the right choice and IMO if you ever drive one you probably will drive it more than once a week. Mine won’t be a garage queen as I bought it to drive and enjoy especially since it has a 6 speed and only the options that matter to me. Buying the used one made more sense to me than a new one. As of now mine will remain stock except for a CAI maybe in the future. Mine came along at the right time and I jumped on it! So my advice is to buy one if you can convince the wife and both enjoy the Z!!